- Corporate Overview
- Management Team
- Press Center
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Trademark Policy
- Contact Us
The Programmer / Data Analyst will be responsible for our ERP system (Abas-USA) data extract/import, Business Intelligence Jedox BI Cubes reports development, Jasper Report Writer, and FOP programming. Will be responsible to design, develop and deploy solutions for programming reports and be responsible for the mapping of data from Abas to external systems. Writes FOP programs (Abas proprietary 4GL language) to modify the Abas interface (Buttons, Field, Etc.) and to customize functionality. Will assist on other projects as needed. The Programmer / Data Analyst will perform programming and technical work and will drive their objectives to completion.
· Requires BS or equivalent in Computer Information Systems & 5 years of related experience
· Experience in several programming languages
· FOP, JFOP, Java, C, C++, Microsoft.NET, MS Access
· Experience with relational or object oriented databases including MYSQL, Oracle, MMXQL
· Experience with ERP systems (Abas, MS, QAD, Glovia, SAP, Oracle, ect.)
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence software
· Experience with Report writing software (Crystal, Jasper)
· Experience working in a team setting to define specifications, document the solution, and execute the solution.
· Ability to understand program methodology and communicate how it relates to program objectives
· Team player with good communication skills
NOTE: You must include your salary requirements with your resume.
Actiontec does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, national origin or religion. If you need to make a request for accommodation in the application process, please call Mrs. Greene at Actiontec 408 752-7700.
Fax your resumé to (408)732-0748, or mail to:
Actiontec Electronics, Inc.
760 N. Mary Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085-2908