Parks Associates Release Top IoT Trends
A recently released webcast by Parks Associates revealed the top IoT trends and a comprehensive overview of technologies released at CES 2017. The IoT research firm also announced a new study that found over 25% of U.S. broadband homes now sport at least one smart device.
Parks Associates also released a new report showing consumers are becoming more aware of data security and privacy risks. 45% of U.S. households responded that they were “very concerned” that someone could compromise one or more of their smart home devices.
The webcast explores the following topics:
- The critical importance of security and privacy in product development
- The reasons behind brands rethinking their support strategies
- Options available to brands to offset the increasing cost of support
- The ultimate role of support, including premium support, in today’s connected world
- Drivers and barriers to the use of predictive analytics in support
- Key points from a security panel at CES 2017 focused on security and privacy strategies
- New security products for 2017 for home networks
For more information about Parks Associates’ research, contact email@example.com. To schedule an interview with an analyst or to request specific data, contact Holly Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org, 720–987–6614.