Roku’s Premium Subscription
Roku has released “Premium Subscriptions” on The Roku Channel. Users that sign up for this subscription will experience:
- Free ad-supported content
- Paid premium content
- An easy-to-navigate interface
- Updated and expanded search that is easy to use
- Personalized recommendations
- Information on where users can browse, trial and subscribe to popular services
- Already existing 10,000+ free ad-supported movies and TV episodes
- 25+ Premium Subscriptions such as SHOWTIME®, Starz and EPIX
What content will come with Roku Premium Subscription?
With this new Premium Subscription, The Roku Channel is setting up to become something of a one-stop shop. Roku’s goal is to supply users with loads of premium content, an intuitive system to use and enjoy, simple account management, and all with a single monthly bill.
Among some of this wide variety of content partners includes:
- Baeble Music
- CollegeHumor’s DROPOUT
- The Great Courses Signature Collection
- Magnolia Selects presented by Magnolia Pictures
- MHz Choice
- Smithsonian Channel Plus Tastemade
- Viewster Anime
When and how can I sign up?
Users will find it easy to sign up for Roku Premium Subscriptions with its “one-click” feature for signup and easy subscription management.
The Roku Channel started rolling out its Premium Subscriptions and new search capabilities in late January and continues its launch in early 2019. This rollout includes mobile apps for both iOS and Android.