B&O’s Beovision Harmony TV Is Everything You Want In One
If you’ve been looking for a TV that is as beautiful when turned on or off, then you’re in luck. Introducing a new take on home entertainment, the Bang & Olufsen Beovision Harmony TV. This new TV was first launched at Milan Design Week but will be available worldwide in October 2019.
What’s the deal with this TV?
Beovision Harmony takes on B&O’s signature movement and animation features. When the TV is powered off, it features two oak and aluminum panels, which makes it resemble less like furniture and more like Japanese sculptural art. Powered on, the screen rises up and the panels shift automatically so that you have an attention-grabbing 77-inch TV screen in front of you. If you’re looking for a living room statement piece, this is it.
Beovision Harmony features
Other than beauty, here’s everything that you can expect from the B&O Beovision Harmony TV:
- Built from high-quality, real oak and aluminum
- 77-inch screen with LG OLED panel
- Full-control single remote called Beoremote One
- Three-channel audio system
- Built-in 7.1 channel surround sound decoder
- Pairing compatibility with Beolab speakers such as Beolab 18, 50 or 90
- Supports Apple AirPlay 2
- Integrated Chromecast for streaming and Bluetooth
- Runs LG’s webOS 4.5
- Preloaded apps, such as Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime Video
- A high price point: $18,500
B&O isn’t the only company doing this. LG and Samsung each have their statement-piece TV’s coming out later this year.