Actiontec Wins Coveted First-Ever Grand Stevie Award For Organization Of The Year
Actiontec takes home ten total Stevie Awards in 11th annual American Business Awards
Sunnyvale, Calif. – November 5, 2013– Actiontec Electronics announced today that it has won a first-ever Grand Stevie Award trophy as part of the 11th annual American Business Awards. The Grand Stevie Awards were presented to ten organizations that submitted the best body of entries to The American Business Awards in 2013.
Actiontec took home a total of ten Stevie Awards in 2013, including honors for:
- Gold Stevie Winner for Company of The Year (telecommunications)
- Gold Stevie Winner for Best New Product or Service (hardware networking), 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter
- Silver Stevie Winner for Best New Product or Service (consumer electronics), ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit
- Silver Stevie Winner for Product Development Executive of the Year, Spencer Behroozi, VP of Product Management
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Best New Product or Service (hardware networking), WCB3000 Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter Using MoCA
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Executive of The Year, Brian Henrichs, Chief Business Development Officer
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Marketing Executive of the Year, Lesley Kirchman, Senior Director of Corporate Marketing
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Product Development Team of the Year
- Bronze Stevie Winner for Communications or PR Campaign of the Year (community relations): Actiontec Community Journal
“We are honored to have won ten Stevie awards this year, including a Gold Stevie Winner for Company of the Year, but to also be named a first-ever Grand Stevie Award Winner is an unexpected privilege,” said Brian Henrichs, chief business development officer at Actiontec Electronics. “It’s a great testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team and confirms Actiontec’s leadership role in whole home wireless and next generation digital services.”
“So many remarkable stories of success and innovation were told in the nominations submitted to this year’s American Business Awards,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “We congratulate all of this year’s Stevie Award winners, and thank them for the inspiration provided by their achievements.”
Stevie Award winners were announced and recognized in two ceremonies: the first in Chicago on June 17 and the second in San Francisco on September 16.
The Grand Stevie Awards were presented to the organizations that submitted the best body of entries to The American Business Awards this year, in their own name or in the names of one or more clients. The organizations with the most points won, with a Gold Stevie Award win counting for three points, a Silver Stevie win for two points, and a Bronze Stevie win for 1.5 points.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of winners in all categories are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About Actiontec Electronics
Actiontec Electronics brings expertise and innovation to broadband solutions that let people around the world connect to their favorite content, when and how they choose. Our products – including whole home wireless solutions, wireless video and display devices, gigabit Ethernet fiber routers, and high speed VDSL gateways, – are carried globally by some of the largest broadband carriers, retail and online stores. Actiontec was founded in 1993, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, and has offices worldwide. For more information, visit actiontec.com.