Disappointed that Samsung discontinued the MHL cable and want to mirror your phone to an HDTV? You are in luck! You can wirelessly display content from your Samsung phone to your HDTV by using a product called “ScreenBeam Mini2.”
Why Use ScreenBeam Mini2
With ScreenBeam Mini2 you can share photos, movies and music etc. wirelessly from your Samsung phone to your big screen TV. Or just use the Miracast feature to extend your screen directly to your HDTV. This dedicated wireless connection prevents crashes, lag time and freezing video, and you won’t need to run any cables or wires for installation.
How to Set it Up
Setup of ScreenBeam Mini2 is quick and easy. Follow the steps below:
- First, plug the USB cable (small male end) into the ScreenBeam Mini2 wireless display adapter.
- Plug the adapter directly into an available HDMI port on your TV.
- Next, connect the large end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your TV. This supplies the power.
- Turn on the TV and select the input source until you see “Ready to Connect.”
- On a Miracast-enabled device, open the Wireless Display Application. This may be in your Settings. The name of this application may be different depending on which device you are using.
- Select ScreenBeam from the list of available receivers.
- If prompted for a pin, enter the pin code from the TV.
That’s it! You are connected and ready to start streaming from your Samsung phone to your HDTV.