This product is no longer available for sale.
Overview / Features
Sporting a Wireless N radio, Gigabit Ethernet switch, and capacious amounts of memory, the Q1000 represents one of the most powerful VDSL routers ever built. Specifically built for Qwest VDSL, the Q1000 for Qwest is so powerful that it can simultaneously support a wide range of demanding multimedia applications, including HDTV, Voice over WiFi, media sharing, and online gaming.
The Wireless N VDSL Modem Router also features
- Gigabit Ethernet 4 Port Router
- Wireless N Access Point
- Robust Firewall and Advanced security including stateful packet inspections, denial of service protection, intrusion detection and WPA and WEP wireless encryption
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- TR-069 Remote Management support
- Tested and approved for Qwest VDSL networks
Minimum System Requirements
- VDSL or ADSL2/2+ Internet service (ADSL 2/2+ capable via Auto Fallback)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Windows PC with an available Ethernet port or 802.11n/g/b wireless adapter
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
|Data Sheet - Q1000 Wireless N VDSL Modem Router
||This is the Data Sheet for the Q1000, Wireless N VDSL Modem Router.
(Data Sheets have a description of the technologies that the device supports, a list of Features, Technical Specifications, Minimum System Requirements, Package Contents and Technical Support Contact information.)