Overview / Features
The PK5000 has been designed fromthe ground up for compactness and usability. Since both its footprint and weight have been decreased compared to earlier models, the shipping costs for DSL carriers will be lowered considerably. Despite these size and weight reductions, we've managed to include two antennas (one external, one internal), dramatically boosting the PK5000's wireless signal. We've also increased the amount of memory available to 32MB of flash and 64MB of SDRAM, allowing carriers to add new features in the future. The PK5000 provides everything a DSL Internet Service provider needs: power, economy, portability, and scalability. Futureproof your router needs with the PK5000 DSL Modem Router.
- Full-rate ADSL 2, ADSL 2+ modem, supporting data rates of up to 24 Mbps downstream and up to 1 Mbps upstream
- WPS (Wireless Protected Setup)
- Multiple SSID (4)
- Integrated Wired and Wireless Networking using 802.11g and 4 Port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch
Minimum System Requirements
- DSL Internet service
- Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Windows PC with available USB or Ethernet port
- 802.11b or 802.11g wireless adapter for wireless connections
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- Internet Explorer 6.0+ (recommended)
- Other browsers such as Safari or Firefox, need to have Java Script enabled
|Data Sheet - PK5000 Wireless DSL Modem Router
||This is the Data Sheet for the PK5000, 802.11G Wireless DSL Modem Router.
(Data Sheets have a description of the technologies that the device supports, a list of Features, Technical Specifications, Minimum System Requirements, Package Contents and Technical Support Contact information.)
|PK5000 - Alternate Configuration Guide
||This guide is used to walk you through the steps to configure your Modem. Do not use this guide if received a installation CD from Qwest.