Overview / Features
The Wireless N Gigabit Ethernet Router is designed for FTTH(Fiber-to-the-Home) high speed Internet offerings. The Gigabit Ethernet Router employs its Gigabit Ethernet networking abilities to pump out massive amounts of data, to high-definition TVs, to home audio systems, to NAS storage drives, or to anywhere you need to move lots of data, and move it fast. The R1000H also features a new wireless N radio, WAN and LAN Ethernet, a dual-core32-bit processor, and support for HPNA.
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN support
- Gigabit Ethernet 4 Port Router
- HPNA 3.1 LAN and/or WAN support
- Wireless N Access Point
- Robust Firewall and Advanced security including stateful packet inspections, denial of service protection, intrusion detection and WPA and WEP wireless encryption
- QoS (Quality of Service)
- TR-069 Remote Management support
Minimum System Requirements
- Broadband Internet service via a RJ-45 or Coax Connection
- (Any DSL modem, Cable modem or Network that uses Ethernet or Coax)
- PC or Mac with an available Ethernet port or compatible wireless adapter
- 802.11b/g/n wireless adapter for wireless connections
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- Internet Explorer 7.0+ (recommended)
- Other browsers such as Safari or Firefox, need to have Java Script enabled
|Data Sheet - R1000H Wireless N Router
||This is the Data Sheet for the R1000H Wireless N Gigabit Ethernet Router.
(A Data Sheet will have a description of the technologies that the device supports, a list of Features, Technical Specifications, Minimum System Requirements, Package Contents and Technical Support Contact information.)
|R1000H Wall Mounting Template
||This is a Wall Mounting Template for R1000H.