Overview / Features
With ScreenBeam USB Transmitter, you can enjoy your favorite videos, photos and movies on the best display in the house. The USB Transmitter lets you wirelessly mirror any content from your Windows 7 or 8 laptop on an HDTV. (ScreenBeam Pro Wireless Receiver is required.) Surf the Web or watch movies from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or YouTube - all from the comfort of your living room couch.
ScreenBeam USB Transmitter and PC software support up to 720p HD video, so you can enjoy the convenience of wireless without compromising your HD experience. And if your laptop does not support wireless display, ScreenBeam PC software
is provided to support most Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptops*.
*See minimum system requirements
Perfect For -
ScreenBeam wireless display solution is perfect at home, on the road, or in the office. Use it to show your vacation photos on your HDTV at home; stream the video on your laptop to the HDTV in your hotel room; or share your laptop with the conference room projector.
- Works with most Windows 7 and Windows 8 laptops1
- Creates a dedicated connection for better quality and not interfere with local Wi-Fi network
- Enjoy photos, videos, and any other content on your HDTV
- Beam presentation, excel, and collaboration project onto the big screen for group viewing
- Take the ScreenBeam with you wherever you go: at home, in the office, on the road
- Does not require device with Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi
Unleash content from the small screen to the big screen - no wires required and works today on most Windows 7/8 computers
Give your presentations more impact by interacting with your audience, instead of standing motionless at the back of the room.
Click here to learn more about our family of Wireless Display products.
Recommended System Requirements (for optimal video playback experience)
- Processor: AMD® A8 or Intel® Gen 3 Core i5 equivalent or higher
- Memory: 3GB of RAM or more
Minimum System Requirements (for web browsing, presentations, or slideshow)