Largest Cellular IoT deployments Account for 213.6 Million Units
Berg Insight released its second edition of the 350 Largest Cellular IoT Projects Worldwide, featuring the largest IoT projects identified by the research firm. The report includes project size and geographical distribution in addition to a 5-year forecast for each project.
The list includes various types of projects and product categories across vertical markets including aftermarket automotive, healthcare, OEM automotive, retail applications, smart homes and buildings, utilities, wearables and consumer electronics.
Their database includes:
- Detailed data (Excel) on the 350 largest M2M/IoT global deployments
- Company information – HQ location and website
- Categorization by the main vertical.
- Geographical breakdown of active cellular IoT connections
- Forecasts through 2022 on the future developments
- Methodology and summary of key findings.